Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Penny Time Prize

@pennytimegame @pennyskateboard #pennytime #thanks
I have posted about Penny Time before, it is a very fun iPhone game.  It has only been out for a few months and already had a contest where you could win a real Penny for doing well in the game.  To get one of the Pennys we had to be in the top 15 scores for the contest level.  I barely squeaked by and was 14th in the first Penny Time Competition.  After a few verification steps, and a little wait on shipping and what not, I received my new Penny yesterday.  It was raining like crazy, but I still got across the street between bursts of rain to take some pics.  

Thank You Penny and Penny Time.


My current Penny is a 2011 model, so I was excited to get the 2012.


And it is a great color combination too.


I cant wait to get out and spend some time on it once this bad weather breaks.  
Thanks again Penny Time and everyone reading this should go grab their app.  Im not so good at video games and I just practiced a little bit and now have a brand new Penny.


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Do they still have contests for this?

    ReplyDelete