Monday, June 11, 2012

Picture Stealer

If anyone knows Chloe Buckland, please tell her that it is not okay to steal photos and try to pass them off as her own.  I took these some time ago and posted them in this post titled Fish Skateboard to the Beach.

http://libertyfl.blogspot.com/2012/01/fish-skateboard-on-way-to-beach.html

Yesterday I see this Chloe Buckland has posted them on Penny's Facebook page, trying to pass them off as her own and win a Penny Skateboard.  This is pretty rude, but what is even more offensive is that Chloe Buckland does not even realize that this is not a photo of a Penny Skateboard.  This is a Fish Skateboard with Penny Trucks and Stereo Wheels.  There are massive amounts of photos on this blog that I have taken of my Penny Skateboard and Nickel Skateboard.  Chloe Buckland probably should have stolen one of these many photos if it is that important to her to try and win a skateboard through deception.

Below is a screen shot of the posts Chloe Buckland made trying to pass off my photos as her own.  I will gladly take down this post if Chloe Buckland apologizes and promises not to steal anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment