Saturday, July 06, 2013

Mini Zombie Hawgs vs 4Presidents

I have had these 2 sets of wheels for a week or two now and I am surprised by which I like better.  I am not really used to wheels over 60-65mm so both of these seemed pretty different at first.  The only other set of 70mm wheels of mine that get ridden regularly are the 70mm Zig Zags on a Flexdex v30 that Nicole likes.  I thought I would like the 4Presidents because they are a lot more similar to the Zig Zags and most of the smaller wheels I ride.  The Mini Zombie Hawgs are really different.  They have a much narrower contact patch and feel harder with half the wheel being the core.  But I like them.  They are a really fun wheel for cruising around the neighborhood and the occasional slide.  But not to take anything form the Orangatangs.  They are a fun wheel too, and Nicole likes them better.  So I guess that worked out well, we each have a new set of wheels to ride.

The Orangatang 4Presidents are on a Nickel with Indy 109s and Bones Reds.  The Mini Zombie Hawgs are on a Flexdex Retrodex with Surf Rodz Indeesz and Reds.  See the 2 previous posts for more info.



No comments:

Post a Comment