Friday, September 28, 2012

Kryptonics Wheels

I just bought 2 sets of Kryptonics Wheels.  I had a few sets, but gave them away some time ago.  We were going to a ride in Tampa so I gave them to a couple of the guys who did not have any soft wheels at the time.  So I have not had any for a while and saw them for a pretty good price and picked them up.  I got a set of 78a 62mm Cruise and a set of 80a 65mm Classics.  I have not used the Cruise yet but I took the Classics out a few times.  They are not bad.  I think it is definitely worth it to spend a few extra dollars and get better wheels though.  They have that too soft feeling like the Stereo wheels do.  I have not tried the Cruise yet, but the Classic are supposed to be the harder of the two wheels so I am not sure they will be any better.


They are OKAY!
discuss at  Plastic Skateboarding Forum: 
http://plasticskateboarding.com/forum/index.php?topic=174.0



discuss at  Plastic Skateboarding Forum: 
http://plasticskateboarding.com/forum/index.php?topic=174.0



No comments:

Post a Comment