Tuesday, May 22, 2012

@PennyTimeGame- I am 3rd?!?

Look at this, I am 3rd of a lot of players.  I am not sure I deserve it though, after playing a bunch trying to get some levels to 100% i went back and played the tutorial level just for fun.  I noticed that I was getting 50 points for the beginning part instead of the usual 25.  I finished the level and got this crazy high score that went to game center.  But when I look at my high score in the game it still shows my older best score of something like 36,000.  Weird, huh?  Is this a glitch or something random built into the game?  If intentional it was a cool way to make that time in level more exciting, if not, oh well, it still made that run exciting.

Anyway, more importantly this game is still really fun and before too long I am going to get all of these levels to 100%.  4 down, 2 to go since the folks running the Penny Time twitter account gave me the tip on what find the Penny and find the shark mean.  These last two are difficult but we will get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment