Thursday, May 10, 2012

Penny Time iPhone Game

I just downloaded this game, Penny Time this morning.

I decide to play as a lady with the same color wheels as me.
No choice to ride a Nickel.


Graphics aren't the best but more than good enough to know what is going on.  I have only played for a few minutes here and there, but it seems fun so far.  I am already on level 3, but in level one I only got 50% and level 2 like 17% or something so even though you can progress quickly through the levels there seems to be a bunch of goals and achievements so there looks like it will have some replay value too.  


The controls are very very very simple.  Thats okay.  I don't care for when some other games try to put traditional control pad on the left corner of the screen and buttons on the other.  This just uses swipes in directions that seem to work anywhere on the screen.  
You swipe in the correct direction when over a target, the color determines the direction you need to swipe.  The more perfect you are the more points, too far off and you slam.  
I skipped most of the story, but there is some kind of time freezing going on. When I get bored, maybe Ill go back and see all the cut scenes and get the story. 


Anyway, for 99 cents, good deal, I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment