Friday, November 25, 2011

More Surf-Rodz Indeesz

Since I had extra bushing seats already I shopped around until I found a good deal on some hangers and baseplates to build up another set of 8mm Indeesz.  This time I got a more conventional width, 139mm.  I first tried them with some Venom conventional bushings and they were way too squishy with one million wheelbites.  I swapped the roadsides out with red Khiro inserts and it did not make much difference.  So I drove over to the Vans store, partially because I am too impatient to order some Bones mediums and partially because there is a really cute girl who works there.  They were out of mediums.  I got the Bones hards that are in the trucks below because the only other brand of bushings they have are stupid Doh-dohs.  That was not the best idea.  These bushings turn like something that does not turn very much.  I am going to have to get much fatter or I am going to have to change them out before these trucks are much fun.  Maybe this is a good excuse for me to try some Riptide Eliminators or some Riptide Chubby Bushings.  I have been meaning to try some new bushings with a stimulator shape.
Indeesz raw 139mm hangers

Indeesz non-helicoil 45 degree raw baseplates

Indeesz together with Bones Hardcore Hard bushings

No comments:

Post a Comment