Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The mailman brought some Surf-Rodz Indeesz

I got these in the mail a few days ago.  I heard they turn like crazy.  I have to say that I ordered then from East Coast Core Skates and that guy is really good at customer service.  I ordered some and immediately he emailed and said that color baseplate was out,  did I want to substitute or wait?  I replied to send any color, it was not a big deal.  I figure I am getting these to ride, not to look at.  They ship the next day and get here pretty quick.  When they arrive, there is a hand written note saying thanks for the support and he threw in an extra set of bushing seats in another color.  Nice guy and great customer service.  Unrelated to these trucks, but the guy from Green Banana Skateboards has followed up both times after I have bought decks from him.  Some of these small skateboard shops and companies really things down.

Anyway, another post to follow, but for now I am going to get these together and go for a ride.
Indeesz Baseplate

Indeesz Bushing Seat and Pivot

Indeesz 100mm Hanger

Lots of Indeesz Parts

No comments:

Post a Comment