Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Riptide Chubby Bushings

I was excited to try these.  I first put the 80a in some Ace00s and didnt care for them, I am going to have to figure out what to put them in next because I really want to like them.  I put the Blue 85a in some Bennetts and put them on my Nickel.  Im going to ride if for the next few days and see how they feel.
They are:
fat part-about 7/16" tall and about 9/16" tall overall
and fat part about 1 3/16" across and the small part about 1" across
also come with great big 1 1/4" flat washers
Ill post some pics of the blues in the Bennetts when I get to ride them a little bit.

2 comments:

  1. have you tried any of the other Riptide bushings in the wider Aces (44's, 55's)?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, sorry man, the 00s are the only ace's I have.

      Delete