Saturday, December 31, 2011

What are these? Fish Skateboards.



I saw these online and ordered 2 to check them out.  There was no mention of brand and I could not see much form the small pics.  But whatever, I gave them a shot.  I have not ridden them yet, but they are really similar to the Penny, same size and shape, grip pattern, and the truck mounting holes are the same as the Penny and Stereo trucks, not the standard mounting pattern.  
When they got here the logo says Fish Skateboards.  Whoever that is.  I am going to set them up with the trucks that I replaced from the Penny and Stereo Vinyl Cruiser and see how these flex and feel compared to those.  I am guessing exactly the same, but we will see.
Will post some more pics when I get them set up.



7 comments:

  1. Hmmm, I'm interested to see how these play out for you. How much did you get just the decks for, and where did you get 'em from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were $30 each from Amazon, sold from a place called newclue. I like them so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how do u find the boards? i'm currently using a penny board but i want to try out the fish.would u recommend it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its been a while, but I know I saw them on Amazon and a place called New Clue. I cant remember which one I bought them from, but I just searched and neither seems to have them in stock right now. If you look around, you should be able to find one. Yeah, if you want just the deck, I recommend them I have ridden my orange one quite a bit and it is holding up as well as any other similar plastic deck I have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fish Skateboards is pretty active on Instagram, you could try asking them where to get one on there.

      Delete
  5. thanks xD I found a shop near my area that sells them.I'l be heading there to get one soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome and thats awesome, let me know how you like it after you get some time in riding it.

      Delete