Thursday, September 22, 2011

Penny Skateboard Vs medicine cart...

There should have already been my thoughts here about the Penny skateboard I obtained some days ago. But, I went into the hospital instead. Wheee. I had to get my appendix out again. Yeah, I know. But the first appendix remover didn't do it right so I have to have it out again. So instead for the last week I have only had this IV cart machine thing to ride. It sucks. It turns too much and is slow on carpet. I like the penny skateboard more so far.
The upside to the drug cart is that for about a 3-4 day section there when I was getting dillouted every couple of hours I thought I could see flashes of what the tv makers were thinking when
They made the story if I blinked during the show. I rather have better wheels anyway I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment